GefenTV Wireless for HDMI Extender SR (In-Room Solution)
The GefenTV Wireless for HDMI Extender SR system sends high definition audio and video to any HDTV display up to 25 meters. It extends HDMI A/V content from computers using HDMI, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and other A/V sources to remote HDMI-compliant display(s). This wireless product is comprised of a small Sender unit and one table-top Receiver unit. It supports HD resolutions up to 1080p Full HD along with support for 7.1-channels of digital audio in PCM, Dolby®, or DTS® formats. The Wireless for HDMI Extender SR transmits within the room and does not require line-of-sight placement of transceivers for good reception. Thanks to its small form-factor and easy to plug in Sender unit, this product is ideal for high-definition A/V extension within a conference room or home theater installation that requires the quick addition of portable devices such as a presentation laptop computer or a video camera to an existing A/V system. Additional features allow multiple Sender units where each display can access up to eight sources, using the included handheld remote control.
GefenToolBox KVM ELR Extender for HDMI 3DTV - white
The GefenToolBox KVM ELR Extender for HDMI 3DTV extends any Hi-Def, IR, and USB from a home theater multimedia PC that can be located up to 100 meters away using two CAT-5 cables. The Receiver unit allows the connection of HDMI and two USB devices, providing access to printers, scanners, cameras, external storage media, digital signage, and automated control systems in addition to the display. This product uses Gefen ELR (Extra Long Range) technology, supporting HDBaseT specifications, allowing transmission of HDMI and IR signals along the same CAT-5 cable. USB 2.0 is extended over the second CAT-5 cable.
Supported HDMI Features:
Resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
12 bit Deep Color
LCPM 7.1 Audio, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
Lip Sync Pass-through
- Extends HDMI and IR up to 100 meters
- Extends USB 2.0 up to 100 meters
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200
- Supports up to 480 Mbps transfer rate using USB 2.0
- EDID management with Local and Pass-through modes
- IR backchannel
- HDCP Pass-through
- Locking power supplies
Digital Signage Player with Wi-Fi Plus NEW
The Digital Signage Player with Wi-Fi is the industry's first media appliance to combine the power of HTML5 with the interoperability of SMIL. This Digital Signage Player is a LAN-based product, which supports 1080p Full HD, text tickers, 2-channel L/R audio and calendar scheduling with over ten preloaded templates to choose from, as well as supporting live video input and RS-232 command protocols.
The all-metal enclosure features a passive cooling system. The product comes with 4 GB of built-in flash memory and the securable compact flash card slot allows the addition of up to 16 GB of memory if needed (replacing the internal storage). Two integrated USB 2.0 ports provide connection to a keyboard and USB storage devices. Support for over 20 different media formats provides a wide selection for content creation. A watchdog timer lets the product recover and resume playback after power and network disruptions.
The included software will allow users to upload video playback schedules and playlists for easy content management. Additionally, software developers can utilize W3C SMIL (Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language) syntax which ensures compatibility across multiple Digital Signage platforms. The included software features over ten different multi-zoned templates and live feed widgets to fit your specific Digital Signage needs.
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- Supports MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG L2, MP3, H.264/MPEG-4
and VC-1 codec formats
- 4 GB of built-in memory (expandable)
- Dynamic content support for SMIL 3.0 (sub-set)
- CMS device management in LAN or WAN environments is possible using
3rd party solutions which are compliant with the SMIL protocol
- NTP client for time synchronization
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- Automatic error recovery with built-in WDT
- Auto-play starts playing scheduled contents automatically
- Compact and wall-mountable solid metal enclosure for excellent heat dissipation and durability
- Access to dynamic content via HTML5 widgets (RSS feeds, news, Twitter, websites, calendars, weather and live clocks
- 13 base templates and 7 widget templates
GefenPRO DVI-FM1500 Optical DVI Extender
The GefenPRO DVI FM1500 Optical DVI Extender with virtual EDID programming extends a DVI source up to 1000 meters using single-mode fiber optic cable. Virtual EDID programming provides fast integration and compatibility with the input video source and the display. Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) at 60 Hz are supported.
When using multi-mode fiber optic cable, DVI can be extended to 500 meters.
- robust metal housing
- Extends DVI up to 1000 meters in single-mode
- Extends DVI up to 500 meters in multi-mode
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Optical signal transmission provides good immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Virtual EDID programming feature
- Uses one strand of single-mode or multi-mode SC terminated fiber optic cable
- Fully supports DVI 1.0 specifications and DDC2B via virtual DDC
- Sender module does not require power if the DVI source provides sufficient power on pin-14 of the DVI connector (most sources do)